Hemp & Menthol soap

Hemp and Menthol Soap...as an artist/jack-of-all-trades when it comes to rustic-farm handcrafted items/projects/design, I really enjoy my artisan soaps! I do favor the old-fashioned goat milk bars most, but for a unique 'scent of the month' 𝓕𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓪𝓻𝓶™ soap, I thought I'd try making one with natural hemp seed oil and menthol crystals. This therapeutic soap will love you! With it's cooling, calming scent and skin rejuvenating properties...you just can't go wrong with this bar! And the naturally colored green mica in the soap make it catching to the eye! Limited bars available. Don't wait to get yours! Available next week at the One-to-one Pharmacy-Unionville, MO. Stay tuned for the arrival announcement!
**The hemp seed oil used in this soap is cultivated from the non-psychoactive variety of the Cannabis Sativa plant which does not contain THC.







Comments

Popular Posts