First batch of liquid soap!

Here it is! My very first batch of liquid goat milk soap! It has to set-up for at least a day or two before the final product is done but I am still excited. This doesn't look like much but it is a big pot and there is actually one gallon of soap in there. Each batch I make will always be one gallon. You can have a custom gallon made of your own scent or just buy a jar as I make it. Right now this is pumpkin pie because I wanted a jar for myself 😉 (there are no spices or coloring in this batch)  I will make some batches of the others too but this was my first experiment. Not only is this liquid soap for your hands but it can be used as body wash and shampoo! And can even be made as fragrance free if you don't want any of those smells. The liquid soap is a notch up from the bar because you actually have more glycerin added in the soap which is even more moisturizer than before! Both bars and liquid soap are both great. It's just a matter of preference! Once this batch is done, I will add them to my jars and they will be ready to go out the door. I am actually going to make a batch of tea tree soap because the kids start school soon and I will be using this on them (both shampoo and body wash) for lice prevention!!

I will also talk about soap dispensers and re-fills etc. in my next post and prices for the liquid soap! Until then have a great week!


Comments

Popular Posts