Hello September!

Oh how I have been waiting to post these! September is finally here. The days are getting shorter, the temps are cooling down, the trees even look like fall is near. Bow season kicks off in a couple weeks & I can't wait! The livestock can bask in the sunshine & cool down in the crisp mid-day breezes. The pumpkins are nearly ready to be picked, the combines & trucks are getting ready to roll back into the fields....harvest season is upon us! It's time to reap our rewards. September is the beginning to my favorite time of the year.

I have a few updates I'd like to share...skimming through these pictures, you will see a post about hours open for my little shoppe. I will be posting opening & closing times for those dates too. As I continue to work over the next few weeks after my open house, I will try to get some kind of online thing up because I know several of you have mentioned you'd like to be here the 21st but it's too far away! No worries there. I will keep ya'll updated somehow.

I can also do text (preferably) by appointment. If you think you might be out my way on some Thursday evening around 7, let me know! I can try to work around my schedule to let ya shop a little bit. I know it's hard to compliment everyone's schedule because it's a busy time of year. I want to do my best to work with you.

Spring 2020 I will be joining Market on the Square in Unionville! I have been asked by many to join in this past summer but I just couldn't get the time to get ahead of my project/work list. I feel like I will have more time to prepare myself this time! So I will see you market go-er's next year!

I have made up some fun pumpkin/fall inspired soap shapes that smell heavenly! They are all made of goat's milk soap. I just thought these would be a fun little addition to your autumn goodness.

I hope I have explained everything enough for you to understand. So much happening...I know! Please feel free to ask any questions & if you are still thinking about bringing some stuff out for my grand opening, it's not too late!

Enjoy this beautiful month! I would be miserable if we didn't live where we had 4 seasons. The good Lord knew what he was doing when he made me a rural northern Missouri Gal!














Comments

Popular Posts