Goats Milk Lotion

My goats milk lotion is bottled and ready to go out the door! Purchase yours now! I have a small batch ready until next week. I wanted to try it out first before I continued on with the recipe but let me tell ya, this lotion is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!! It's not super greasy or sticky...some lotions make you feel yucky but not this one! It's soft and light with lots of moisturizing power so a little goes a long way! The bottles are 8 oz. each and will be priced for $10. I did some searching around and checked out some big companies that sell lotions including Bath and Body Works and Victoria's Secret. Bath and Body sells their lotions for $12.50 for an 8 oz. bottle and Victoria's Secret sells a 5 oz. lotion for a regular $18.99 unless it's on sale! And don't forget, when you purchase a bottle of my lotion it comes packed full of wonderful ingredients including goats milk, aloe vera, avocado oil, rice bran oil, oat extract, buck thorn extract, vitamin E and glycerin. Your skin will love you! I won't make quite as many scents as I do in the bars because the lotion and scent will remain on your skin throughout the day and it needs to be something that doesn't class with our human aroma! A few scents that I think will be great for lotions include unscented, honey almond, sweet baby, mango twist, ocean breeze and pumpkin pie for fall! I will probably be making candy cane and sugar cookie for Christmas. I wouldn't mind one more regular scent to keep in stock year round but I need more feedback on scent ideas. But please remember we don't want these scents to clash with out natural aroma which would cause a stinky combination! I hope you are just as excited about these lotions as I am! My skin will never by the same again! (but in a good way!) 😉


Comments

Popular Posts