Dirt soap now available! Hurry and get yours now hunters!

I am super excited about this one! I absolutely love hunting! My dad bought me my first coon hound at the age of 6 months! I developed a very strong love for the great outdoors and conservation. I just naturally learned how to shoot and now I am here today! We love to hunt together as a family and it really feels amazing when you can bring the meat to your table. With bow season starting in just a few short weeks, I decided I needed to make myself a soap before hitting my stand! And now I will share this amazing soap bar with you. It is scented with a fresh earthy-dirt smell. Then I added a super dose of activated charcoal. The charcoal is great for removing toxins from the pores and killing bacteria that cause human odor. Then you have the benefits of the goat milk. The alpha-hydroxy acids contained in the milk help remove dead skin cells and it moisturizes your skin. Sometimes sitting out in the cold will dry out your skin and you need a little moisturizer. If you aren't into hunting but love the smell of the outdoors this soap is the perfect bar for you! Get yours now!


Comments

Popular Posts