turquoise soap

Hello ya'll! It's been awhile since I have made up a new soap. I hope you guys weren't bored with all my holiday scents. I do love all the fall and winter scents but I decided to add something even more different to my soap collection. This is made from a turquoise oil from the gemstone collection. It has a soft, somewhat perfume type scent. But not floral. Kind of fresh and clean. Turquoise is a healing stone. Used by many including native Americans who wore it as jewelry because they believed it had protective properties. The ancient Egyptians believed that the color was a symbol of regeneration. Turquoise benefits the whole body with it's healing ailments of the immune system, respiratory system, digestive system (do not consume) and skeletal system. Because this is made with turquoise oil, the soap may eventually turn a brownish-yellow in color. I hope you enjoy this unique soap as much as I do! Even the color is pretty!



Comments

Popular Posts