Here they are!

My exciting news! I have worked super hard to bring these girls home! They are still young but already have lots of potential! These girls are not just ordinary goats, they really are a piece of art. They have some amazing, powerful genetics with lineage from some amazing farms including MAX Boer Goats, Sherwood Farms, Fern Hallow Farm, Synergy and many more. Black dapple pictured is their sire. The damns to these girls also come from amazing spotted genetics. They share some of the same genetics fas Windy Ridge Livestock's famous and powerful NATS GRAFFITI'S GRAINGER (SQ) 10690307 (pictured with the pedigrees) As I continue to expand my herd I am so excited to bring in the varieties of color in my herd too. I can't wait to see what the future holds!








Comments

Popular Posts