It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Every year we celebrate a beautiful Christmas on the farm with our family. Generation after generation of hard working farming folks. A family owned trucking business and raising Angus cattle have been the main focus but I had to introduce something like those beautiful Boer goats! (that some have actually grown to like!) I try to keep everything on this site strictly about goats and my goats milk products. I also have a deep passion for cattle and enjoy being on the farm every day. I am blessed to be able to raise my kids, raise my goats and work on the family cattle operation. I post our farm pictures from time to time on my photography website and Facebook page if you haven't been introduced to those yet! (www.bittersweetportraits.com) Since Christmas is sneaking up on us so fast, I have been shifting gears from deer season over to Christmas! Ha! (I did harvest a really nice 9 point this year by the way!) We can't have a real Christmas tree in the house because of my son's asthma (and it bothers mine a bit too!) So this tree has been with me for several years. I try to decorate just a little bit different each year to keep it exciting! This year I added some pretty red beaded wood garland and I had a lady hand felt some Boer goat ornaments! They also have their own little feed buckets! I have lots of farm inspired Christmas decorations everywhere but since this page is about my goats, well....you get it! 😀



Comments

Popular Posts