milk bath

I can't believe it is November 1st! That means we are getting closer to cold winter weather and Christmas! These jars of milk bath would make a perfect gift! I have used them after a few long cold days of hunting and being outside choring and they are super relaxing. Any scent is available in these. I will keep ingredients on a limited stock because I want to make them fresh! If you would like some by a certain date, I can get them made...you just need to pre-order! They are all $12.00 for a pint jar or if you want something even bigger I can go that route! All you need are just a few spoonfuls per bath. I can even add or leave out ingredients if needed. Here is the basic list of ingredients....
-Powdered Goats Milk
-Kaolin Clay
-Baking Soda
-Oatmeal
-Himalayan Pink Salt
-Essential Oils
-Fresh Flowers/Botanicals





Comments

Popular Posts