Give me some feedback!

I would like some feedback. I have been selling lots of goodies! I will be re-stocking everything since the holidays wiped me out! I have 2 new soap oils that just came in...apple sage and hazelnut toffee! Both are amazing scents! I am also going to make a shae butter soap (by request) and will offer some of those for sale! They are going to be extra moisturizing. Great for these super cold, dry winter days! 
I will have more soap done next week. In the meantime please give me some feedback on what soaps you would like to see always in stock? Should I just focus on the popular soaps like honey almond, unscented, lemongrass mint, lavender mint, tea tree and turquoise? Make the other specialty scents per request and then do seasonal scents only during the appropriate holiday or certain event? I'd rather spend time on the soaps that will sell the best so I won't run out. Do you guys have any other soap requests that would be a good one to always have on hand? Let me know what you think....some thing with lotions....also should I keep some milk bath in stock or just only do those as a custom order when needed? Thanks!


Comments

Popular Posts