Meet Ivy Rose

So I will try to make a long story short. A few months ago I had the opportunity to buy a milk doe...talked myself out of it. Then on April 28th my big Boer mamma had quads. I lost her just a day after birth due to too much blood loss. Heart-broken while bottle feeding those babies round the clock for a week and trying to keep them thriving...somehow a dairy goat was placed at my feet. I think someone was looking out for me! I am not sure how amazing opportunities happen but I was able to bring this beauty home! It has been 9-10 years since I have had a Nubian of my own! I had no intentions for a specific breed of dairy goat...I just wanted an extra helping hand. I am thankful I was blessed with "Ivy" because I am a big fan of long-eared animals anyway! She is such a young, pretty girl. And for the icing on the cake----She is a registered Purebred Nubian (not the american Nubian) which wasn't something I HAD to have, but am thankful she came with that awesome package! Good genetics! Her roots are as pure as they get. So in all the mess and chaos life throws at ya sometimes...it is little blessings like this that make everything worth it. I can't ramble on about this crazy story but please help me welcome...Dawn-Dollane Ivy Rose (my life-saver)


Comments

Popular Posts