Soy Wax Melts

Soy wax melts are now at the One to One Pharmacy. A great item for a last minute Mother's Day gift! Scents you will find there now are: leather, pumpkin pie, clothesline, fresh brewed coffee, raspberry jam and hazelnut cream. I will be making more (and several other scents) when I get another shipment of oils in! Everything is handmade. I also design all my labels and put a lot of time into each product I sell. The wax melts are $4.50. They contain 6 squares like you find at country stores etc. I have used both hazelnut cream and raspberry jam. Some scents will be stronger than others and might linger in your house longer also. The hazelnut cream was put in my warmer 3 days ago and I can get a whiff of it in my kitchen. So to answer that question, they are similar to a lot of the other wax cubes out there.


Comments

Popular Posts