It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

If you know me at all, fall and winter are my favorite. But Christmas time is always magical here at the farm. All the special memories and traditions I had as a child are now shared with my three little ones. I love that our family comes together to celebrate the birth of Jesus. Lots of old reminiscing, homemade food that soothes the soul and special gifts that sparkle in the eyes of our children. If you follow me or any of my Facebook pages, you know I am also a professional photographer and unfortunately my old camera broke a couple months ago. I replaced it with an amazing new one and have been trying to capture different things around the farm with it when I can. Usually I am just out leisurely choring or checking cattle. Nothing super crazy yet with the new investment! $$$ Ha! We have had many snow days in Northern Missouri so the scenery has been picture perfect! Aside from that good stuff, I have been working round-the-clock trying to re-stock up on my goat milk soaps and lotions. I have some amazing holiday scents as well as a few regular scents that are at the pharmacy ready to fill your stockings and gift boxes!! I have also updated my online store. It has been a few years but I now have one place to shop for all my goodies and you can see prices for each item! Custom graphic design, prints and home decor, custom ear-tags, soap products and gift certificates! Check it out! www.fromthefarm.bigcartel.com
In this post, I have some camera images as well as some iPhone shots (which I am very impressed with the new iPhone cameras too!) I also added a couple shots of some of our farmhouse holiday decor! I would also like to inform you all that we added 2 new doelings into our growing Boer Goat herd! Marshmallow and Cupcake are their barn names specially chosen by my kiddos! Their sweet picture is posted first! Enjoy!













































































Comments

Popular Posts