It is March!

Hey guys! Haven't been on here for awhile. Wow, this winter weather keeps hounding us even in the first week of March (snowed today!)...temps look like they might be warming up a little more next week...but then rain! We can't catch a break. Anyway, I have been dreaming all winter about these new plans of  mine for 2019. What else is there to do besides chore and dream when it's below 0 with windchill in the negatives everyday!? Okay, enough complaining...I have added several more does to the farm this past year. I have a few more coming soon...I should have around 40-ish girls to kid next year....more livestock means you need more room, right?! Yeah, I am excited but I won't share the details until a little later. I am sure some of you already know and if you don't...this is a childhood dream of mine. Also, I purchased a momma and a little fella on her side earlier this year. He comes from a really nice line of genetics. Another breeding buck! I am such a buck hoarder! I also started kidding mid-January....it's been rough but I have dealt with it the best I could. We have also started calving...that's been rough also. Just much more work when it's -20 etc. It's draining. Physically and emotionally. I know many of you can relate!!! I feel like I have so much to tell and so much I know I have missed here. I keep more up to date on Facebook so check there often. It's just overwhelming....in a good way. Hard to keep up but I would be lost with out all the farm craziness. I also have some more fresh, spring soaps that will be ready to go in a couple weeks. Check Facebook for that too. Hope you all have stayed warm and safe this winter and look forward to posting more goodies this year with y'all!







Comments

Popular Posts