Busy June Day!

Today was a very busy day! Trying to re-coop from my trip to Sedalia! I took in a large batch of new soaps to the pharmacy in Unionville! The milk & honey soap has filled the basket for June's scent of the month! Lots of fresh spring/summer scents are available also. Time to start thinking of one for July! Ha! I also moved some bucks around for fall kidding. Hoping all does get bred that are supposed to be. I have about 10 does left in one pen with my dapple buck, Iron Chief. First time for him to sire kids. Everyone else is with Red. I hope the dapple gives me a nice selection to eventually someday pair up with Red! I am building my herd a little at a time and hopefully will have a good doe foundation all from Red's genetics. I absolutely love his kids! Here are just a few pictures from today! Red enjoyed being turned out with the new ladies! So fingers crossed for some super cool Halloween babies!










Comments

Popular Posts