Grand Opening! The humble Hen Farm Shoppe


Hello August!!! For me, August is a time of back to school & thoughts of fall! We are all in work-mode right now getting ready for the GRAND OPENING at the Humble Hen Farm Shoppe!
The shop will open at 9:00 AM Saturday, September 21, 2019 for the big event! I will post a map closer to time & there will be signs posted to help you find your way.
This will be the regular home for my photography & graphic design work space, my goat milk products as well as other seasonal crafts handmade by locals & myslef throughout the year!
At our September event, we will have goats milk soaps, hand painted art, handmade crafts....(several pumpkin decor pieces & fall goodies this go-round!), farm fresh eggs, fresh produce and a handful of pumpkins. I will also be adding in a few antiques & other items between now & then. You'll just have to come check out all the goodies for yourself! The kids are going to set-up a little lemonade/apple cider booth too! (weather permitting)
I have several that have contacted me about selling their handmade items in my shop. If you would like to bring baked goods, candy, garden produce, crafts of any sort, quilted items etc. Please contact me so we can make arrangements.
We all look forward to seeing new & familiar faces at this Farmer's Market style event....just a little bit of everything! Come see us this September! Be sure to help spread the love and 'Share' this post with your friends!

Comments

Popular Posts