Soap, Soap, Soap!

Soap friends! My May 'scent of the month' will be ready to go to the pharmacy early next week! It smells wonderful by the way! If you missed the little announcement a few weeks ago...from now on each month I will have a 'scent of the month'....limited bars that may or may not see a comeback! (May's scent is Cactus Flower).
Also, I have been working on June's 'scent of the month' and it'll be ready to go a bit earlier! The picture gives you a little hint but this soap will have a couple other surprises! I love raw, simple ingredients and this rustic handmade 𝓕𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓪𝓻𝓶™ bar isn't one you'll want to miss! I won't announce what everything is quite yet but this one is going to BEE AMAZING and it might just be my all time favorite! If June's soap is a huge hit, it might just earn it's way into the "regulars"! Stay tuned! 


Comments

Popular Posts